Devialet Chat
SOLD - Campfire Andromeda S - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-For-Sale)
+--- Thread: SOLD - Campfire Andromeda S (/Thread-SOLD-Campfire-Andromeda-S)

SOLD - Campfire Andromeda S - WesCrackin - 17-Sep-2019

Hi guys,

Selling my Campfire Andromeda S's. It's the limited polished stainless steel (S) version, limited to 2000 pcs worldwide, hard to come by these days and, in my humble opinion, one of the best IEM's on the market. Plus, these look and feel absolutely spectacular and unlike anything else. 

Anyway, I am moving to customs due to my supersmall ears, so I have to let these go.

Had them for a few months and treated them with greatest care.
Comes with everything originally packaged (leather case, soft pouch, cleaning pick, all included ear tips, original box).

I did my best to take good pictures so you can see the tiny marks in the surface. The stainless steel picks those up very easily in the carrying case etc. Ken Ball from Campfire describes the "patina" as a likeable feature of the stainless steel models and I kind of agree with him.
The surface can probably easily be polished but I wouldn't bother. Mine have never been dropped or even put on the table without great caution.

Asking price is 1050€. Will ship insured and internationally. 

Any questions let me know.

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - Mecii - 24-Sep-2019

(17-Sep-2019, 16:18)WesCrackin Wrote: Hi guys,

Selling my Campfire Andromeda S's. It's the limited polished stainless steel (S) version, limited to 2000 pcs worldwide, hard to come by these days and, in my humble opinion, one of the best IEM's on the market. Plus, these look and feel absolutely spectacular and unlike anything else. 

Anyway, I am moving to customs due to my supersmall ears, so I have to let these go.

Had them for a few months and treated them with greatest care. Pictures to follow.
Comes with everything originally packaged.

Asking price is 1050€. Will ship insured and internationally. 

Any questions let me know.
How long have you own these and can you provide pictures?
Thanks you

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - WesCrackin - 26-Sep-2019

Have owned them since end of Feb. / beginning of March '19.

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - Mecii - 05-Oct-2019

(26-Sep-2019, 18:03)WesCrackin Wrote: Have owned them since end of Feb. / beginning of March '19.
Are you the original owner?

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - Mecii - 05-Oct-2019

(26-Sep-2019, 18:03)WesCrackin Wrote: Have owned them since end of Feb. / beginning of March '19.
Also, how would you handle payment?

Thank you

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - WesCrackin - 06-Oct-2019

Yes, I am the original owner. Payment via bankwire.

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - Mecii - 07-Oct-2019

Would you take accept 800€
Thank you

RE: Campfire Andromeda S - WesCrackin - 07-Oct-2019

No. And would you please write messages instead of flooding this thread?