Devialet Chat
New logo! - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: New logo! (/Thread-New-logo--648)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New logo! - Martyn - 07-Jan-2015

(07-Jan-2015, 01:43)philoouu Wrote: This forum is getting even more enjoyable ! Thanks Guillaume.
One issue, looks like it is not possible to connect through Tapatalk yet...

I fixed this earlier! Let me know if any problems with it still.

New logo! - philoouu - 08-Jan-2015

Tapatalk working fine ! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New logo! - Elztalbiker - 08-Jan-2015

TT is working well now! Thanks a lot

Sent by iPad

RE: New logo! - ogs - 10-Jan-2015

(06-Jan-2015, 13:21)Guillaume Wrote: Also we'll also be making a few cosmetic changes to the site over the coming days, as ever your feedback is welcome and appreciated!  Smile

Is the blue background of messages part of the cosmetic changes? I am not too happy about this... also, I'd like to see a clearer separation of each post. Apart from quotes posts are now all with the same blue background and a bit difficult to read - in Firefox on windows anyway

RE: New logo! - Tony - 10-Jan-2015

+1 re blue background... can't see where one post stops and the next starts... previous incarnation was v.good

RE: New logo! - Rufus McDufus - 10-Jan-2015

(10-Jan-2015, 13:15)ogs Wrote:
(06-Jan-2015, 13:21)Guillaume Wrote: Also we'll also be making a few cosmetic changes to the site over the coming days, as ever your feedback is welcome and appreciated!  Smile

Is the blue background of messages part of the cosmetic changes? I am not too happy about this... also, I'd like to see a clearer separation of each post. Apart from quotes posts are now all with the same blue background and a bit difficult to read - in Firefox on windows anyway

Hi - not too sure what you mean by this? I'm using Firefox on Windows too and not seeing a blue background.  The blue of the theme grates a little with the orange on the logo for me though. I'm colour sensitive I think Smile

RE: New logo! - Confused - 10-Jan-2015

It was all blue on my PC yesterday, fine on my PC today, and all blue on my iPad today via Google app. Very strange!

RE: New logo! - ogs - 11-Jan-2015

(10-Jan-2015, 18:28)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Hi - not too sure what you mean by this? I'm using Firefox on Windows too and not seeing a blue background.  The blue of the theme grates a little with the orange on the logo for me though. I'm colour sensitive I think Smile

I think the blue background was disabled while I was writing my post or just after. I guess that is why you did not see it. Undecided

New logo! - philoouu - 04-Mar-2015

(07-Jan-2015, 21:54)Martyn Wrote:
(07-Jan-2015, 01:43)philoouu Wrote: This forum is getting even more enjoyable ! Thanks Guillaume.
One issue, looks like it is not possible to connect through Tapatalk yet...

I fixed this earlier! Let me know if any problems with it still.

Hello
The Read order First Unread view is not working with Tapatalk for a few days now. It only happens for Devialetchat in my case. It makes quite difficult to follow the discussions. Is there other people with same issues ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk