Devialet Chat
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note (/Thread-Firmware-13-2-0-DOS-2-2-6-for-Expert-Pro-Release-note)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Vivialet - 17-Oct-2020

Editing via web is not even required, it would be fine if we could copy the files to the sd card.
The bigger problem is to reload the files, this only happens when starting the amps. It would require some reload button as well.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Soniclife - 17-Oct-2020

(17-Oct-2020, 15:33)Ron Wrote:
(17-Oct-2020, 10:13)Vivialet Wrote: I have the following problem with Sweet Room: it seems to accept only the first 5 filters. 
Can someone confirm this ? Or is it only me ?

After your post, i've checked. I see something similar. Lets wait for a third person to check...

I'm seeing something similar, it's definitely not applying all 9 filters.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Vivialet - 17-Oct-2020

The more tickets we open the more pressure we have on Devialet...

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Randy Christie - 17-Oct-2020

(17-Oct-2020, 19:25)Vivialet Wrote: The more tickets we open the more pressure we have on Devialet...

We need to be careful / not put to much presser on Devialet as that seems to slow them down.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Axel - 18-Oct-2020

Expert.
Ex is a has been and a spurt is a drip under pressure.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Vivialet - 18-Oct-2020

and the next major bug in Sweet Room: as soon as you want to use your subwoofer which includes a highpass for the speakers of course the EQ is not acive anymore.
I understand that the EQ is not used for the pre-out which is good, but it should not stop working for the speakers. So currently you can use 4 bands and only if you don't want to use a sub. Not bad for 18 month of development...why do they not involve some users as beta testers ? All is secret and then they release such a buggy stuff. Maybe we should find another name for it, something like random room...

Update: it is not deactivated if you activate the pre-out but if you use a highpass for the speakers.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Rocketmannequin - 18-Oct-2020

Having paid dearly for the Core Infinity upgrade, I was happy with the immediate functionality that it provided with Roon. But the idea of ongoing exciting updates really hasn't materialized. I agree that Sweet Room is far from user friendly and doesn't seem ready yet for prime time if we are opening tickets to fix this. I also agree with others that it's a legitimate concern that as my setup is working perfectly now, I don't want to risk having the latest firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 screw anything up that will require me to wait for another long time for an update. I was somewhat excited by the update to the Devialet AIR app, but that sounds no less scratchy that it did before, with regular dropouts. Has anyone noticed any significant improvement on this front?

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Vivialet - 18-Oct-2020

the update itself fixes some old problems and has no other downsides so far, only the new sweet room EQ has some bugs. This should not keep you from doing the update.
I'm using Roon/AIR via Wifi, no problems with the old and also not with the new firmware.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - ThomasD - 18-Oct-2020

I am very happy with update. Finally I can run Roon on wifi or ethernet Smile .
And Sweet room so sweet. I have corrected for 3 room resonances in each channel. All below 150 Hz. It has worked vey well and with very satisfying result. Believe Ray Brown, Oscar Pettiford et al also happy.

Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - PeppaPig - 18-Oct-2020

(18-Oct-2020, 10:15)Vivialet Wrote: and the next major bug in Sweet Room: as soon as you want to use your subwoofer which includes a highpass for the speakers of course the EQ is not acive anymore.
I understand that the EQ is not used for the pre-out which is good, but it should not stop working for the speakers. So currently you can use 4 bands and only if you don't want to use a sub. Not bad for 18 month of development...why do they not involve some users as beta testers ? All is secret and then they release such a buggy stuff. Maybe we should find another name for it, something like random room...

Update: it is not deactivated if you activate the pre-out but if you use a highpass for the speakers.

Hi Vivialet, can you explain a bit more? What’s the problem when using sweet room with subwoofer?

What do you mean by highPass? Do you mean the high level input like REL’s?