Devialet Chat
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note (/Thread-Firmware-13-2-0-DOS-2-2-6-for-Expert-Pro-Release-note)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Pim - 07-Oct-2020

5 hours in and still going strong

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - ada - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 00:25)philoouu Wrote: In step 6 you place the file next to the configuration file on SD card?

Also how do you switch to the second set of data (alternate), with the remote same button? Main/alternate/off?

Yes, the eq.txt is placed next to the config file.

And that's correct, right button switches between MAIN, ALTERNATE and OFF with the short clicks.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - sven911 - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 06:07)michaelrp2 Wrote: Well from my perspective the update is really great to see this. I started with the D-Premier and have been on the journey since my original purchase in 2010 (or was it 2011?), with every hardware upgrade and every software update. There have been one or two bumps in the road (Devialet were always very reponsive to me when these happened) but I cant think of many manufacturers who have supported a product for 10 years!!! Just think back to what else was available then and all the iterations of products since then. My cost of ownership for such a high end product has actually been relatively low - before the Devialet I was swapping components every 2-3 years, which is a very expensive game. Sure there could have been more in the update (e.g. Bluetooth) - there is always more - but at least from this customer I remain very happy with this great product! Shy

Same story for me, great journey.  Shy

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Vivialet - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 08:47)ada Wrote:
(07-Oct-2020, 00:25)philoouu Wrote: In step 6 you place the file next to the configuration file on SD card?

Also how do you switch to the second set of data (alternate), with the remote same button? Main/alternate/off?

And that's correct, right button switches between MAIN, ALTERNATE and OFF with the short clicks.

this is currently not working for the companion. I have asked Devialet and they confirmed they are working on that.
So currently a dual mono system can only use the main EQ set and you cannot switch beween EQ on or off (empty alternate set).

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - daniel.avasilichioaei - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 10:03)Vivialet Wrote:

this is currently not working for the companion. I have asked Devialet and they confirmed they are working on that.
So currently a dual mono system can only use the main EQ set and you cannot switch beween EQ on or off (empty alternate set).

Many configuration settings are working on master unit only (e.g. bass and treble). I hope Devialet will fix this. It is a very old bug...

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - deOnn - 07-Oct-2020

Is it just MAIN, ALTERNATE and OFF or can we have like MAIN, ALT1, ALT2, ALT3, OFF. in my mind it's like a HTML file, it should be buildable. Any one tried or cared to try  Big Grin

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - RvdH - 07-Oct-2020

Very happy with the update. Never knew there is so much potential in the system.
This upgrade is really an UPgrade.

Funny that Devialet follows Apple: nobody knows or says anything until something is released.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - bernardl - 07-Oct-2020

Great news!

I had been using a Beta for a few weeks and it has been working great.

Cheers,
Bernard

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Pim - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 11:00)RvdH Wrote: Imagine (just imagine) that the new software is buggy and/or doesn not sound better and/or makes my 250 Pro not respond anymore? So I want to roll back from the latest firmware to the version that worked fine (for two years). 
Would that be possible? 

Otherwise I think I'll wait and read what those who do upgrade write here.

There are plenty of people here who keep every firmware version that comes out. I've kept mine since I bought my D170, about 5 years ago so you don't have to worry. On top of that, this firmware version works quite well so nothing to worry there either.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - RvdH - 07-Oct-2020

(06-Oct-2020, 16:41)mdconnelly Wrote: I won't have a chance to download this update until probably this weekend.    Has anyone had a chance to try it while playing hi-res music via Roon RAAT on a gigabit ethernet connection?    Their release notes state "improvements in Roon Ready..." and do not explicitly state a solution to this bug.    I will certainly test once I get a chance.

Works fine here. For the first time.
Upgrade is really an UPgrade.