Devialet Chat
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note (/Thread-Firmware-13-2-0-DOS-2-2-6-for-Expert-Pro-Release-note)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - pvanosta - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 11:54)RvdH Wrote:
(06-Oct-2020, 16:41)mdconnelly Wrote: I won't have a chance to download this update until probably this weekend.    Has anyone had a chance to try it while playing hi-res music via Roon RAAT on a gigabit ethernet connection?    Their release notes state "improvements in Roon Ready..." and do not explicitly state a solution to this bug.    I will certainly test once I get a chance.

Works fine here. For the first time.
Upgrade is really an UPgrade.

Works fine for me as well. I removed my 10/100 switch (which I had put between my Gigabit switch and the Devialet to create a 100 Mbps choke point) and upgraded the Devialet. No playback issues, even with high-res files and while there is other traffic going over the LAN (e.g. copying large video file from PC to NAS). No drop-outs SO FAR. Will continue to test and monitor.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - tom539 - 07-Oct-2020

Realy good news here.

My D400 arrived just yesterday a Devialet-headquarter for the Pro-Upgrade - just in time...
Can´t wait until it´s back.

atb, Tom

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - arcam - 07-Oct-2020

The Pro does not accept the config generated a minute ago using the configurator (although it does accept a config from 2 years ago).

I've done a diff and not much has changed. I've removed new things like "chained:true" which did not use to be there. Still the config is rejected.

I've checked the JSON using a validator and the line ending convention, they're both fine.

Anyone having the same problem?

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - thumb5 - 07-Oct-2020

If you've manually modified the config file, the CRC will be invalid and the amplifier will not accept the modified config file.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - arcam - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 13:57)thumb5 Wrote: If you've manually modified the config file, the CRC will be invalid and the amplifier will not accept the modified config file.

Damm me! That's what I've just found out as well! So much for me wanting to add the Wi-Fi key manually in the config file (instead of outside).

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but it seems a good thing to generate a new configuration when the power of the Pro increases after a firmware upgrade, because some power-related numbers are hardcoded into the config file.

I did not realize until now that my Pro was still configured with the power from 2 years ago.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - tategoi - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 03:04)Pim Wrote: Happy to report that with the new firmware, the old iPhone app still works (Unless , of course, you updated your iPhone)

Also playing some ultra high frequency stuff that nobody can hear over RAAT and it hasn't dropped out yet.

Wow Big Grin that’s incredible.

Hum... Wi-Fi is no longer working after the upgrade. Neither with the old nor the new config. And there have been no changes to my Wi-Fi network and access is not MAC-address restricted.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - ada - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 14:38)arcam Wrote: Hum... Wi-Fi is no longer working after the upgrade. Neither with the old nor the new config. And there have been no changes to my Wi-Fi network and access is not MAC-address restricted.

If you are sure there is no typo in the name and password, please try these steps to see if it works:

1) Remove the SD Card
2) Reset the unit and let it start
3) Install the SD Card back
4) Reset the unit again
5) Let it start and try to connect and get an IP

if this guide solve your problem, that was an old bug that I have reported to them and it is not solved.

RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - haber - 07-Oct-2020

(07-Oct-2020, 14:18)arcam Wrote: I don't know if anyone has noticed, but it seems a good thing to generate a new configuration when the power of the Pro increases after a firmware upgrade, because some power-related numbers are hardcoded into the config file.

I did not realize until now that my Pro was still configured with the power from 2 years ago.

Is this really necessary? Do you hear any difference between new and old configuration?
After the new update now, I only loaded my previous configuration. That seems to work fine, but I have not had the time to actually listen that much yet.
Should I make a new one?