Devialet Chat
New, very high, prices for upgrades - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: New, very high, prices for upgrades (/Thread-New-very-high-prices-for-upgrades)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - frejo - 30-Oct-2020

Checked Devialet web page again. New prices, again. Now the prices are up appr. €100 per upgrade, compared to the old prices, in swedish currency. Makes you wonder what they are doing? So, I probably will, and can, make the upgrade. If Devialet only now cared to answer my e-mails regarding this matter. Oh well...

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - bernardl - 31-Oct-2020

It’s a political plot to punish Nordic countries for doing a much better job with covid19. Wink

Cheers,
Bernard

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - Pim - 31-Oct-2020

(31-Oct-2020, 01:06)bernardl Wrote: It’s a political plot to punish Nordic countries for doing a much better job with covid19. Wink

Cheers,
Bernard

Ahem, are you sure? Huh

Could it be that they're close to announcing the new app and all it's extras plus a new configurator. There's so much more potential with the CI board, they could easily increase the price of the upgrade if they go to full potential.

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - maxijazz - 31-Oct-2020

Cheap upgrade, not good. Expensive upgrade. Not good.
Is there something that satisfies humans?

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - Pim - 31-Oct-2020

(31-Oct-2020, 14:03)maxijazz Wrote: Cheap upgrade, not good. Expensive upgrade. Not good.

All Od’A owners got theirs upgraded for free; good.

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - Zappydev - 31-Oct-2020

(31-Oct-2020, 20:27):DPim Wrote:
(31-Oct-2020, 14:03)maxijazz Wrote: Cheap upgrade, not good. Expensive upgrade. Not good.

All Od’A owners got theirs upgraded for free; good.

Big Grin Big Grin  +1

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - Confused - 01-Nov-2020

If you have an Expert and want to upgrade to Pro, cheap upgrade is good, expensive upgrade is bad.

If you have a Pro that you want to sell, cheap upgrade is bad, expensive upgrade is good.

If you have a Pro and are not interested in selling, you are probably not that bothered either way.

To quote Abraham Lincoln, “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”

and he said that long before the days of internet forum debates .....

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - Pim - 01-Nov-2020

(01-Nov-2020, 10:23)Confused Wrote:

If you have an Expert and want to upgrade to Pro, cheap upgrade is good, expensive upgrade is bad.

If you have a Pro that you want to sell, cheap upgrade is bad, expensive upgrade is good.

To quote Abraham Lincoln, “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”

and he said that long before the days of internet forum debates .....

Abraham Lincoln... I though that quote was from Debbie Diamond. Well, at least she tried.

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - Confused - 01-Nov-2020

(01-Nov-2020, 10:26)Pim Wrote: Abraham Lincoln... I though that quote was from Debbie Diamond. Well, at least she tried.

Or was it Communist Cat?

RE: New, very high, prices for upgrades - jorgie - 01-Nov-2020

Hello,

I've checked my upgrade from D400 to D400proCI here in Switzerland:

* my upgrade price in september 2018: 7490.- Swiss Francs
* upgrade price on devialet webpage today: 4790.- Swiss Francs

Strange, in general customers in Switzerland are "punished" with a markup
regards
George