Devialet Chat
Please Vote for Me :-) - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Speakers (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Speakers)
+--- Thread: Please Vote for Me :-) (/Thread-Please-Vote-for-Me)

Please Vote for Me :-) - ErikM - 03-Feb-2015

Hi fella's.. how about some help.. if you're so inclined would you vote for the Proac D30R.. It's stuck at 45 and I'd sure love to be able to experience the joy of Sam in my system.

Thanks!

Please Vote for Me :-) - xy1689 - 03-Feb-2015

acctually the sam process is not based on the vote.........

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - ErikM - 03-Feb-2015

I thought that once the particular model reaches 100 votes then Devialet will do a SAM profile..

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - GuillaumeB - 03-Feb-2015

(03-Feb-2015, 19:16)ErikM Wrote: I thought that once the particular model reaches 100 votes then Devialet will do a SAM profile..

Hi ErikM your best bet (based on the experience of others on here) is to contact Devialet directly about this. They are generally very keen to add new speakers to the SAM-ready list, especially ones from popular brands like Proac. 

In some cases they will even make arrangements to collect your speakers in order to make this happen.  Wink It certainly won't hurt to ask them.

Guillaume

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - clint60 - 03-Feb-2015

(03-Feb-2015, 19:16)ErikM Wrote: I thought that once the particular model reaches 100 votes then Devialet will do a SAM profile..

Only if the lab can actually get hold of a specimen. My ATC Scm40 speakers have 140+ votes, but no SAM.

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - Rufus McDufus - 03-Feb-2015

I tried to vote but my vote quota has been exceeded Sad Pity we can't vote for other speakers.

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - ErikM - 07-Feb-2015

(03-Feb-2015, 20:34)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Hi ErikM your best bet (based on the experience of others on here) is to contact Devialet directly about this. They are generally very keen to add new speakers to the SAM-ready list, especially ones from popular brands like Proac. 

In some cases they will even make arrangements to collect your speakers in order to make this happen.  Wink It certainly won't hurt to ask them.

Guillaume
I don't think they'll come to the US to get my speakers but I will shoot them an email, can't hurt to ask!

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - ErikM - 08-Feb-2015

(03-Feb-2015, 22:04)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I tried to vote but my vote quota has been exceeded Sad Pity we can't vote for other speakers.
Thanks Rufus!

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - Jnan_devi - 14-Feb-2015

Eric, Can you share which Devialet driving your speakers Proac D30R?

RE: Please Vote for Me :-) - ErikM - 24-Feb-2015

(14-Feb-2015, 05:27)Jnan_devi Wrote: Eric, Can you share which Devialet driving your speakers Proac D30R?

D200