Devialet Chat
Input selection after turning off? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet D-Premier, Expert 120/200/250, Expert 140/220/250 Pro (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-D-Premier-Expert-120-200-250-Expert-140-220-250-Pro)
+--- Thread: Input selection after turning off? (/Thread-Input-selection-after-turning-off)

Input selection after turning off? - Womaz - 12-Mar-2015

Hi
Yes its me again Smile

I turn my 200 off if I am not using it for a few hours or so.
When i turn the 200 on it automatically reverts to Optical 1 for the input. Is there any way i can set this up to come back on at the source that I always use, which for now is Line 1.

I have searched the support sites but I dont really find them that useful.

Any help again much appreciated.

RE: Input selection after turning off? - thumb5 - 12-Mar-2015

There is an option in the configurator to select at start-up either a specific input (e.g. Line 1), or the last-selected input. See General Settings -> Startup Source.

RE: Input selection after turning off? - Womaz - 12-Mar-2015

(12-Mar-2015, 15:25)thumb5 Wrote: There is an option in the configurator to select at start-up either a specific input (e.g. Line 1), or the last-selected input.  See General Settings -> Startup Source.

Terrified to take my SD card out after the battles with the headphone amp, but I will look at this. Your help again much appreciated.

RE: Input selection after turning off? - thumb5 - 12-Mar-2015

Beware: it's possible there may be a configurator bug related to this (as discussed here).

Yes as I have just discovered. It worked and it turned on at Line 1 as I requested, but the headphone muting problem occurred again.

So every time i unplug the SD card it loses some saved info. This is strange

RE: Input selection after turning off? - Axel - 12-Mar-2015

(12-Mar-2015, 15:27)Womaz Wrote:
(12-Mar-2015, 15:25)thumb5 Wrote: There is an option in the configurator to select at start-up either a specific input (e.g. Line 1), or the last-selected input.  See General Settings -> Startup Source.

Terrified to take my SD card out after the battles with the headphone amp, but I will look at this. Your help again much appreciated.

Hi

Remember that because of bug in the software, when you enter the configurator, in your Pre-amplified output (stereo) page, the box for "mute applies to this output" will have been kindly re-ticked for you! Just remember to to untick again again before you save and exit.

Have fun!

(12-Mar-2015, 15:43)Axel Wrote:
(12-Mar-2015, 15:27)Womaz Wrote:

Hi

Remember that because of bug in the software, when you enter the configurator, the box for "mute applies to this output" will have been kindly re-ticked for you! Just remember to to untick again again before you save and exit.

Have fun!

Ah I see. Fun ? is that what you call it Smile

I guess a Devialet is like having a beautiful woman on your arm, they are usually high maintenance and a fair bit of hassle Smile

Thanks again for all the help.All configured correctly and the next time my SD card is coming out is when there is an upgrade Smile