Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way round this?
Just a minor quibble.
I turn all of my hifi equipment off when its not in use, dont ask me why, costs , habit I am not sure. It bugs me that when I switch them all back on the Dev still needs to be turned on again as iy automatically stays in sleep mode. Can i do anything about this with the configurator? I looked on the website but its not that helpful.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
just use iphone app to turn on..
Easy! Go to configurator. Go to "Advanced Configurator". Click "General Settings (GS)". The GS icon is at the left hand side of the rear side illustration, right next to WIFI. Go to "Power Saving". Disable both "Low Power Delay" and "Sleep Delay". You're done.
Thank you I will try this.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does it cost much to keep the hifi equipment on all the time. I have three items so not a lot. You see i was brought up in a household where I got a slap if I left a light on ;-) its hard to move away from that.
Picking some numbers out of the air: if a D200 uses ~20 W on stand-by, that's about 0.5 kWh (units) per day. At a cost of 12p per unit, that's about £20 per year.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Not a lot then really. The new HP amp I have really needs to be on for at least 30mins before I use it. Through the HP i can really here the difference.