Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Pro Upgrade - What is in the box ?
Hello everyone it's my first post here.

I'm currently the person accountable (Montréal, Québec, Canada) to help our clientele with the upgrade of their Devialet Expert to Expert Pro.

So far I have helped 2 customers to get the upgrade and only one has the Expert Pro unit back from France

My questions are related to what is in the box when the Expert Pro comes back.

New black box ?

New remote ?

New gloves ?

New SD card ?

New power cord ? (I heard it's a Audioquest NRG-4 can you confirm ?)

Thanks for your answers.

Marcel

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Devialet Expert D120, Paradigm Signature S8 v2, Aurender N100H Music Server, Teac UD-503 DAC-Streamer, QNAP TS-453 Pro NAS
Cables: Audioquest Diamond USB, Audioquest NRG-4 Power, Audioquest Water Analog, Audioquest Rocket 88 Speaker
Montréal, Québec, Canada
(14-Dec-2016, 05:04)mchapdel Wrote: Hello everyone it's my first post here.

I'm currently the person accountable (Montréal, Québec, Canada) to help our clientele with the upgrade of their Devialet Expert to Expert Pro.
So far I have helped 2 customers to get the upgrade and only one has the Expert Pro unit back from France

My questions are related to what is in the box when the Expert Pro comes back.
New black box ?
New remote ?
New gloves ?
New SD card ?
New power cord ? (I heard it's a Audioquest NRG-4 can you confirm ?)

Thanks for your answers.

Marcel

Marcel

Welcome to the forum.

I looked after my own upgrade D400>440PRO from Ottawa Canada, I believe it was one of the first units
that where upgraded in North America, as it was ordered the same day as North America was announced
I received a phone call at 5:30 pm from Eva at Devialet the same day and ordered at that time.

The return 440PRO I received back contained.

New Black Box
Refurbished Remote
New White Gloves
New SD Cards
New Carry Bags
New Audioquest Power Cords  I believe its NRG-X (not NRG-4) I do not use it, its still packed away in the box in storage.
New Crystal RCA digital cable. (disappointed I was hoping for the Audioquest Carbon)

Hope this helps.
PS. Do not forget to get a B13E from CBSA that way UPS will not hold the unit up asking for more documents.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

No new power cord for me, just a generic kettle lead - maybe special for Australia!
Cheers,
Graeme
Roon Lifetime, HQPlayer with Acourate RC,Devialet 220 Pro,Synology NAS,AcourateNAS, MinimServer,Moon Mind 180 AES/EBU currently w. Canare Cable,W7 PC JRiver 20, AcouratePro, 15' Belkin USB. Linn LP12,Cetech,OL1,Denon 103R,VAF Signature i66 Mk.11,VAF Gravitas SW