Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS 250 Pro
Willing to trade 250 Pro for a D250 plus $4000 Canadian. Preferably to anyone in the Vancouver area.
no longer for sale.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less
Wow! So you made up your mind. That's quite a decision.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
what is the straight sale?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(19-Dec-2016, 22:35)woodstock Wrote: Willing to trade 250 Pro for a D250 plus $4000 Canadian. Preferably to anyone in the Vancouver area.

Hope you manage to get back to a sound you love Woodstock - that's all that matters. Best of luck finding a trade.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

still available?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Ok, I'm back. I have been somewhat distracted lately learning a new program at work; can hardly wait to retire. I have not been glued to the couch except on weekends. This has been a good thing for I have had some space away from the original 250 that I was so fond off. I have left it on repeat when I'm at work and when I come home I turn it off for a hour before getting engaged. For what ever reason it has taken forever to brake in and settle. I guess what I am saying is that the sound of the 250 Pro has be growing on me and I decided to give it more time. I also found small variations in configurations can make substantial improvements. I've also purchased a used pair of Hyperion's 968s. Should have them by Monday.
The sound I'm hearing with the Pro250 is warm, laid back with delicate nuances that allows you to relax in to the sound scape. It for me still lack that immediacy that I loved the 250 for so much. That is about the only thing I can find fault with when concerning my preferences.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less