Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue - AirPlay enabled Dialog with AppleTV gen4
Hi, is anyone having issue with setting AirPlay enabled Dialog as audio output in AppleTV? The audio output constantly changes back to default AppleTV once you change the streaming apps Airplay to AppleTV such as Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, etc, and even a pause or change song/video will make it change back to AppleTV. 

I used Airport Express before and no issue whatsoever, but using AirPlay enabled Dialog still has slight quality improvement due to less signal transmission layers. Anyone has this issue or know any solution?
(04-Aug-2017, 00:38)cuc148 Wrote: Hi, is anyone having issue with setting AirPlay enabled Dialog as audio output in AppleTV? The audio output constantly changes back to default AppleTV once you change the streaming apps Airplay to AppleTV such as Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, etc, and even a pause or change song/video will make it change back to AppleTV. 

I used Airport Express before and no issue whatsoever, but using AirPlay enabled Dialog still has slight quality improvement due to less signal transmission layers. Anyone has this issue or know any solution?

Yes. I placed a ticket to Devialet support 2months already. The situation was not improved in the recents firmware updates.
Thanks for the response, the issue is pretty bad considering there're a lot of AppleTV users. Hope they have solution soon!
Same problem over here, very annoying!
The issue is disappeared after I updated my ATV 4 to ios 11 today....Strange. could Devialet implement somethings ahead of Apple?