Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Devialet's newest technology...?
Just managed to order two Phantoms Silver and one Dialog!!! Pretty sure I will be amongst the very first to get these babies delivered, looking at the order numbers I have Wink Pretty excited and really looking forward to it!
Ummm. Just doing some pre-Christmas clearing up, and happened across a spec sheet for the KEF Blades. Apparently they will run up to 117dB. The Phantom is 105dB, so although it is 1000 times superior, it isn't louder!
(24-Dec-2014, 17:38)Confused Wrote: Ummm. Just doing some pre-Christmas clearing up, and happened across a spec sheet for the KEF Blades. Apparently they will run up to 117dB. The Phantom is 105dB, so although it is 1000 times superior, it isn't louder!

Oh the hype... I'm sure several of them won't come close to my Wilson Sasha 2s...

There's me hoping! Yikes! Confused

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(24-Dec-2014, 17:02)Confused Wrote: I also note that the Devialet website states that Phantom is "1000 times superior to current systems". Impressive! Assuming it's true?

So ours Devialet's with Magico, Rockport or Sonus Faber are 1000 times worse than Phantom? This is just a stupid marketing slogan...IMHO
(24-Dec-2014, 17:43)moreno1973 Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 17:02)Confused Wrote: I also note that the Devialet website states that Phantom is "1000 times superior to current systems". Impressive! Assuming it's true?

So ours Devialet's with Magico, Rockport or Sonus Faber are 1000 times worse than Phantom? This is just a stupid marketing slogan...IMHO

Could be true, and not a marketing slogan Wink
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(24-Dec-2014, 17:33)invader Wrote: Just managed to order two Phantoms Silver and one Dialog!!! Pretty sure I will be amongst the very first to get these babies delivered, looking at the order numbers I have Wink Pretty excited and really looking forward to it!

Can you put the link where you ordered your babies? At www.devialet.com it doesn't show up.
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(24-Dec-2014, 17:45)Charlemagne Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 17:33)invader Wrote: Just managed to order two Phantoms Silver and one Dialog!!! Pretty sure I will be amongst the very first to get these babies delivered, looking at the order numbers I have Wink Pretty excited and really looking forward to it!

Can you put the link where you ordered your babies? At www.devialet.com it doesn't show up.

try en.devialet.com and then the menu button top left corner
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(24-Dec-2014, 17:44)Eddye Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 17:43)moreno1973 Wrote:

Could be true, and not a marketing slogan Wink

I'll let you know when they arrive in january and I can compare them to a Devialet 250 with Audio Physic Avantera speakers.
isn't it a bit too much?!!!

Phantom ... The best sound in the world!
Dialog ... The most reliable network in the world!
Spark ... The most advanced application in the world!
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
For dialog you need a code to purchase...does anyone have one yet? Also saw a picture of the stands and remote for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50