Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.2.10
(24-Mar-2018, 16:59)f1eng Wrote: How do you guys get informed of firmware updates?
I haven't had an email from Devialet, apart from service replies about two log ins, since being informed of the O d'A update.

Frank, You need to register on the Beta program. When you register you will get an email with a download link to the zipped firmware and DOS files.

However it seems the latest release is not quite there yet. I can't play 24/192 Flac files from Roon over Air with a wired Ethernet connection. I'm rolling back to the last beta release right now.
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(24-Mar-2018, 17:10)disarmamant Wrote:
(24-Mar-2018, 16:59)f1eng Wrote: How do you guys get informed of firmware updates?
I haven't had an email from Devialet, apart from service replies about two log ins, since being informed of the O d'A update.

Frank, You need to register on the Beta program. When you register you will get an email with a download link to the zipped firmware and DOS files.

However it seems the latest release is not quite there yet. I can't play 24/192 Flac files from Roon over Air with a wired Ethernet connection. I'm rolling back to the last beta release right now.

I've just tested this and can concur with your findings. My setup is all hard wired via Ethernet too.
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
(24-Mar-2018, 19:35)cereal killer Wrote: I've just tested this and can concur with your findings. My setup is all hard wired via Ethernet too.

Hmm, I wonder what they’ve broken. I’ve reported the issue to the Core Infinity email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
I have found a work around, it'll play 24/192 via Wired Airplay but not Devialet AIR.
So did everyone who is part of the beta program receive an email with the link?
I didn’t but you can find the link by combining previous emails with the name of the new zip file.
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
Sure - but isn’t it somewhat strange that subscribed beta program users don’t receive an email with the link automatically? Wink
I had to re-subscribe to get the latest download link. It should not be necessary, but it is Devialet after all... one simply can not expect 'every little detail' to work.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(24-Mar-2018, 22:19)markush Wrote: So did everyone who is part of the beta program receive an email with the link?

No, i simply resubmitted my email to the beta program and was sent the link.
(24-Mar-2018, 21:57)cereal killer Wrote: I have found a work around, it'll play 24/192 via Wired Airplay but not Devialet AIR.

I highly doubt that Airplay is sending 24/192 to the Devialet. 
For what I know, when using AirPlay everything is mixed by CoreAudio and sent at th bit depth and sample rate setup in the system.

So I doubt that Airplay goes higher than 48 kHz. 

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France