Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrik's system.
(02-Nov-2017, 07:42)Pim van Vliet Wrote: For anyone interested there's a really positive review of the TAD ME-1  (Not Frederik's CE-1) on Soundstage Ultra.

http://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php...nt-reviews

That's a super review. TAD don't do things by half.
Quote:That's a super review. TAD don't do things by half.

To my ears the CE-1 is better than ME-1 but still the ME-1 is a crazy good speaker for it`s size Smile
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

A flow sheet of my system. I run Roon ROCK on the NUC.

My rack with TAD electronics and streamer built with SOtM SMS Ultra, Paul Hynes SR4, Pi3 with screen runing Ropieee to control Roon and see what is playing without looking at my phone.

[Image: received_10155071351210846.jpeg.76c176d2...fbc0b.jpeg]

Network cabinet with ISP fiber converter, router, switch for audio only (Netgear GS108 modded according to John Swenson at Computer audiophile) and a NUC with Roon ROCK. All network stuff is powered by a linear HD Plex 4 outputs PSU.

Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Some pictures updated in the previous post as I got the glas frame mounted on my rack and finished the network cabinet.

Second system

Very clean and tidy indeed. Nice work.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
(15-Jan-2018, 13:30)JimSmith Wrote: Very clean and tidy indeed. Nice work.

+1 impressive stuff

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hi, respect! Rarely seen such an accurate wiring! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
This is how my system looks today.

Backside of the rack. The SMPS in the Ansuz powerstrip is for the SOtM SMS Ultra and will soon be repalced by a Paul Hynes SR4.

Second system

I applaud your dedication towards this wonderful hobby of ours. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
Found a second hand SOtM tX-USBultra and as I have a Paul Hynes SR4 PSU that I was not using I could not resist it.

Waiting for some DC and USB cables so right now I use the stock SMPS and USB cable that came with the tX-USBultra. 

I feel that it ads some to the show similar to what @Confused found in his thread about streaming with SOtM. I have not done any real test as I want to use it with the right cables and the SR4 .

New layout of my system. 

Second system