Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrik's system.
@octaviars
Brilliant! I love the simplicity, neatness and attention to detail of your setup. It’s great how you can access the back of the rack, making connection a breeze. Well done Fredrik!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Thanks for the nice words @Axel   Smile 

Well I was planing to keep it simple but then the SOtM tX-USBultra came along and one more SR4 so now the ball is roling....... Big Grin  I think after I get all this connected with the right cables next week I will slow down and try to evaluate what each product brings to my system.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

SOtM sMS-200ultra and Paul Hynes SR4 placed inside the Streacom chassi. Powersupply for Pi3 with display and triggercontrol for my DAC and amp are placed to the left.

At the back right behind the DAC the SOtM tX-USBultra and the second Paul Hynes SR4 is placed. One 0.7m and one 0.35m usb cables connect the SOtM kit to the DAC. Perhaps not the best looking solution but acceptable as it is not visable  Smile  and I am still missing some cables so that is not finished. 

I run Ropieee on my Pi to control Roon from the front of the chassi.

Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Made some modifications to my system and got a new Ansuz Mainz 8 C2 power distributor in place.

Got new usb cables from Pangea between sMS-200ultra, tX-USBultra and dac.

Second system

The setup as it is right now.

Second system