Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUMIN app for devialet
Hi everyone, I used to have a LUMIN a1 and I loved the app so much, it could do everything right. Now I would love to use the app with devialet with CI. I have sold the LUMIN. As of now the app would not work. I have spoken with LUMIN developer and he said if devialet introduces OpenHome standard, the LUMIN app will work with Devialet. Does anyone here knows how to get to Devialet our “wishes” for development?
Sure one can buy LUMIN u1 mini and maybe even get a lift in SQ, but for me, the upnp of Devialet is good enough.
Regards
Alex
Vandersteen 5A, d220 pro CI , Dyrholm Audio x series cables all the way, qnap 451+,Mac mini Audirvana, dedicated circuits. Moscow Russia
(03-Apr-2019, 12:05)Alve Wrote: Does anyone here knows how to get to Devialet our “wishes” for development?

This is something we early adopters have tried for years with little or no luck. Usually you'd send a request like this to Devialet support, but support seems even further removed from Devialet itself than in the 'old' days so I do not know how well a request like this would be taken care of. Devialet has presence on Facebook/Twitter so if you are there (I'm not) you could try contacting them that way
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
While the lumin app is capable, I have a lumin u1 mini and I prefer the Roon app so much more than the lumin app. However, if I ever do the ci upgrade I think I would sell my Lumin and stick with Roon directly to the devialet
Roon is cool, but I was not able to use it with upnp, also I could not see my folder structure and I have 8tb of music on my nas. Maybe I don’t know how to use roon. LUMIN app can do so much, but mainly enable good experience without need for a computer. And it is free. I tried audirvana, amarra, now using mconnectHD, but I would be happiest with LUMIN app.
Vandersteen 5A, d220 pro CI , Dyrholm Audio x series cables all the way, qnap 451+,Mac mini Audirvana, dedicated circuits. Moscow Russia