Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Radio stations: ABC Lounge (stops too much)
Are there any other listeners to ABC Lounge radio that have unregulary stops of the transmission ? Using the Play button in Spark will resolve playing.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(07-Jun-2019, 18:10)jvi Wrote: Are there any other listeners to ABC Lounge radio that have unregulary stops of the transmission ? Using the Play button in Spark will resolve playing.

No
(07-Jun-2019, 18:10)jvi Wrote: Are there any other listeners to ABC Lounge radio that have unregulary stops of the transmission ? Using the Play button in Spark will resolve playing.

I listen to ABC lounge radio most of the time, otherwise I use spotify premium. I does stop once in a while.  You can also listen from the ABC lounge radio iphone app using airplay. I use this iphone app with the car bluetooth to listen to ABC lounge while driving a toyota auris (very relaxing): with 4G transmission, it rarely stops.
If you have spotify, try my playlist for Devialet phantom, (in the lounge style): 

spotify:user:21tt2txesmaerxpxxzzmrlaqq:playlist:7MqQcBGG6t0OwZsIooRQuq

https://open.spotify.com/user/21tt2txesm...bgXaWBXwSA
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac
I listen to ABC Lounge radio as well, but can’t find a high quality stream to add to Roon radio. Has anyone found any?
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY