Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBL XPL 200 / devialet pro 220
Le devialet expert pro 220 sur mes JBL XPL 200 donne un résultat excellent à -30 db. 
je me demande si en bi-amplification on pourrait atteindre le top du top car les dévialets peuvent être programmés et de JBL DX1 qui est introuvable ne  serait n'est plus nécessaire .
Quelqu'un a  t il un avis sur la question ?
Hi mah, welcome to the forum! Since we all speak English here it might help to do the same. Smile

I ran your question through Google Translate:

Quote:The expert devialet pro 220 on my JBL XPL 200 gives an excellent result at -30 db.
I wonder if in bi-amplification we could reach the top of the top because devialets can be programmed and JBL DX1 which is not found is no longer necessary.
Does anyone have an opinion on the issue?

I see the JBl DX1 is a crossover. You’d need a second Devialet of course to bi-amp and I believe Devialet can help you configure more advanced crossover settings if you send them an email. The do/did the same for Vivid Gaya speakers.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Hello I have changed my speaker and I have the "Lauwrence audio double bass" with two DEVIALET 220 Pro one for each speaker
The SAM system is really a ++.
See on "THEABSOLUTESON " the review about SAM and this is from ROBERT E. Greene. I learn some things new about the the correction of the loudspeaker bass. The problem of correct bass timing in speakers has been known for a very long time but is mainly solved with the DEVIALET SAM implémentation.
(28-Aug-2021, 13:28)MAH Wrote: Hello I have changed my speaker and I have the "Lauwrence audio double bass" with two DEVIALET 220 Pro one for each speaker
The SAM system is really a ++.
See on "THEABSOLUTESON " the review about SAM and this is from ROBERT E. Greene. I learn some things new about the the correction of the loudspeaker bass. The problem of correct bass timing in speakers has been known for a very long time but is mainly solved with the DEVIALET SAM implémentation.

Yep- SAM and subwoofer integration on the Devialet are FANTASTIC!
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.