• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom silver discount on Amazon
Brand new for $1990

Yey or Ney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-Oct-2019, 18:21)l-yan.tsinghua Wrote: Brand new for $1990

Yey or Ney?

what about the gold? Go for the gold if you can.
(07-Oct-2019, 00:35)Yar36 Wrote:
(06-Oct-2019, 18:21)l-yan.tsinghua Wrote: Brand new for $1990

Yey or Ney?

what about the gold? Go for the gold if you can.

There’s no discount yet. Barneys New York had a gift card event that works on Devialets too.. $1500 gift card on $5000 purchase... it was a good chance to buy but I couldn’t justify to spend that much. I’ll probably go get refurbished one from backmarket that comes with two year factory warranty..

I own a pair of GOLD since 3-4 weeks ago

All my audio video devices are connected via hdmi to my 8K Samsung TV via Samsung One Connect box
digital output via optical cable into the digital input of  my Room Correction DSPeaker-Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core
then the output via optical cable to the Devialet Dialog digital input and Voilaaaaaa.
Best sound on WIFI  and Tidal...via Bluetooth everything seems " simplified "
Spotify sounds good but may suffering of  compresssion abuses.
(11-Oct-2019, 15:20)Golden Ghost Wrote: I own a pair of GOLD since 3-4 weeks ago

All my audio video devices are connected via hdmi to my 8K Samsung TV via Samsung One Connect box
digital output via optical cable into the digital input of  my Room Correction DSPeaker-Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core
then the output via optical cable to the Devialet Dialog digital input and Voilaaaaaa.
Best sound on WIFI  and Tidal...via Bluetooth everything seems " simplified "
Spotify sounds good but may suffering of  compresssion abuses.
Amazing. I have a pair of gold going from one connect box as well via optical but I have pretty severe audio lag when trying to watch movies...hope your setup isn’t having the same issues....