Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted D250 Pro
Throwing this out to the group to see if anyone might be interested in selling their D250.  

Jim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia
(25-Dec-2019, 22:52)Jim_Anderson Wrote: Throwing this out to the group to see if anyone might be interested in selling their D250.  

Jim

I have one in storage I’ve been considering to sell - I’ve since simplified to phantom golds - let’s chat over DM if you’re still looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(11-Jan-2020, 07:54)adhesiv Wrote:
(25-Dec-2019, 22:52)Jim_Anderson Wrote: Throwing this out to the group to see if anyone might be interested in selling their D250.  

Jim

I have one in storage I’ve been considering to sell - I’ve since simplified to phantom golds - let’s chat over DM if you’re still looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PM sent
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No longer looking - found one
(15-Jan-2020, 20:33)Jim_Anderson Wrote: No longer looking - found one
Hi Jim, sorry for missing your last message, not sure why I didn’t get the alert. Anyway, glad you found one, you’ll love it.

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(16-Jan-2020, 17:26)adhesiv Wrote:
(15-Jan-2020, 20:33)Jim_Anderson Wrote: No longer looking - found one
Hi Jim, sorry for missing your last message, not sure why I didn’t get the alert. Anyway, glad you found one, you’ll love it.

Thank you for getting back to me.  I know someone else whom might be interested if you wish to PM me back your contact info.

Jim