Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD - Wilson Benesch Vector
Je Hi team,

Having recently acquired a pair of WB Act one evolution, I am now selling my trusted pair of Wilson Benesch Vector in a beautiful light oak finish.

They were bought new end of 2011 from the then importer in japan Take5.

They are in very good condition, packed and ready to ship. They come with spikes and Viard Audio links but I could also add to the mix recently bought and never used Chord Company Sarum T links I had purchased just before finding the new speakers and never to the chance to use.

I have never shipped such large items abroad so it may take a bit of time to make it happen.

I would like to get 7,000 US$ + shipment.

Acceptable form of payment is PayPal.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
Bernard

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
They look lovely - good luck with your sale.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Thanks!
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
It would be great to know where you are located Bernard.

Good luck with sale. These are great speakers for very refined music!
Thanks. They are still in Tokyo.

Cheers,
Bernard
The speakers are sold.

Thank you.

Regards,
Bernard