(01-Nov-2020, 10:42)jorgie Wrote: Hello,

I've checked my upgrade from D400 to D400proCI here in Switzerland:

* my upgrade price in september 2018: 7490.- Swiss Francs
* upgrade price on devialet webpage today: 4790.- Swiss Francs

Strange, in general customers in Switzerland are "punished" with a markup
regards
George

Hope Devialet makes no mistake when converting the exchange rates !! Big Grin
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
[quote pid="97395" dateline="1604222594"]
If you have an Expert and want to upgrade to Pro, cheap upgrade is good, expensive upgrade is bad.

If you have a Pro that you want to sell, cheap upgrade is bad, expensive upgrade is good.
[/quote]

I am in both positions, have one I like to sell and one I like to upgrade. There is no way pleasing me...
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
I saw this thread and had been thinking about upgrading a 200 to 220CI when they dropped the price to £2090GBP some time ago. When I looked on the website, that price had been replaced with a Contact Us button. I was very relieved to get a response (eventually) to confirm the price hadn’t gone up, I paid and and dropped my 200 at a UPS pick up point in Edinburgh. Much to my surprise, I received an email from Devialet confirming arrival of my 200 exactly 24 hours later!

I was concerned that my Devialet would be caught up in the Brexit nightmare by getting stuck in en route after 31 Dec.
Plan is to use it as half of a 440 with my other 220, though I have to say I’ve loved having the 200- it’s been a revelation.
(15-Nov-2020, 21:29)Decameron Wrote: I saw this thread and had been thinking about upgrading a 200 to 220CI when they dropped the price to £2090GBP some time ago. When I looked on the website, that price had been replaced with a Contact Us button. I was very relieved to get a response (eventually) to confirm the price hadn’t gone up, I paid and and dropped my 200 at a UPS pick up point in Edinburgh. Much to my surprise, I received an email from Devialet confirming arrival of my 200 exactly 24 hours later!

I was concerned that my Devialet would be caught up in the Brexit nightmare by getting stuck in en route after 31 Dec.
Plan is to use it as half of a 440 with my other 220, though I have to say I’ve loved having the 200- it’s been a revelation.

If you love the 200 you will be blown away by the 440!
A totally different league!
Devialet 440 pro CI, Shunyata Research Sigma S/PDIF RCA link, In-Akustik Referenz LS-4004 Air , B&W 802 Diamond.
Aurender N10, SR Sigma AES/EBU 
2x Paul Pang OCXO dual switch, SR Sigma Ethernet, Acousense GISO GB Lan Isolator
Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2
SR Denali 6000/S V2, SR Alpha NR PL C19, Naim PL C15
IsoAcoustics Gaia I, Orea Bronze & Indigo
(16-Nov-2020, 15:53)Hermanh Wrote:
(15-Nov-2020, 21:29)Decameron Wrote: I saw this thread and had been thinking about upgrading a 200 to 220CI when they dropped the price to £2090GBP some time ago. When I looked on the website, that price had been replaced with a Contact Us button. I was very relieved to get a response (eventually) to confirm the price hadn’t gone up, I paid and and dropped my 200 at a UPS pick up point in Edinburgh. Much to my surprise, I received an email from Devialet confirming arrival of my 200 exactly 24 hours later!

If you love the 200 you will be blown away by the 440!
A totally different league!

Ah, sounds good! The 200 upgraded to 220CI came back from the factory this week. It left the factory at 4:00pm and delivery to Edinburgh was 2:00pm next day, via Germany! Most impressed. Now I just need to carefully configure both 220s for dual mono. The room is small and the speakers are small too but I will try it in another location with KEF Ref Ones which will appreciate the extra power I’m sure.