Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loosing connection / delays in user interaction
Sad 
Using a Phantom 2 Stereo setup with latest firmware there are two problems:
- when streaming from iPhone there is a long delay sometimes for about 10 seconds or more until the Phantom 2 react upon the interaction (like selecting a new song or changing volume)
- it happens from time to time that there is a break in the streaming (silent for about 1-2 sec) and even one speaker in the Stereo setup the connection is lost which is also stated on the Devialet App.

The wifi router is just about 6meters in direct sight distance from the phantoms.
might be a streaming issue related to your internet. Have you checked your wifi speed?
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
Yes WiFi is stable otherwise. Others have mentioned that Phantoms might have a problem with WiFi routers running 2,4 and 5 ghz at the same time.
(29-Mar-2021, 18:00)markush Wrote: Yes WiFi is stable otherwise. Others have mentioned that Phantoms might have a problem with WiFi routers running 2,4 and 5 ghz at the same time.

Not in my case with a netgear nighthawk R7000
Hmmm strange. Seems quite a large number of people have major connectivity problems with the recent firmware. Also having had no issues before for months.
No issues here with latest firmware. I have multiple Ubiquiti Access Point both configured on 5ghz and 2.4Ghz. is the issue only with Airplay or also UPnP?
Didn’t try UPnP, tested so far with Airplay and Spotify.