Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilford Audio Annual Hifi Event
Guildford Audio in conjunction with Absolute Sounds are happy to announce 2015 dates for their Annual Hifi Event.

As usual this will take place at:

Best Western Moat House
Mill Lane
Sindlesham
Wokingham 
Berkshire
RG41 5DG

Dates & Times:

Saturday 18th April 2015 9am - 5pm
Sunday 19th April 2015 9am - 4pm

There will also be a special evening event taking place on the Saturday (Watch this space for further details).

As usual, entry to the show will be free as is parking.

Hope to see you all there!!

Gavin & Trevor
Excellent, I'll check my calendar.

Rik
Devialet Ensemble

Hampshire, UK
In the diary! Last year was excellent.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
UK Debut of Wilson Audio Sabrina Loudspeaker now confirmed!!
Gavin - The hot topic here at the moment is "Dacless" streamers. Will you be bringing anything interesting along?
I envy you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(20-Feb-2015, 13:32)Confused Wrote: Gavin - The hot topic here at the moment is "Dacless" streamers.  Will you be bringing anything interesting along?

Products arriving thick and fast, ill keep you posted!
As mentioned, we will be running a special event on the Saturday evening. At last i can reveal that we will be running two rooms for this treat.

Room 1 will be the first UK listen to the fantastic Sonus Faber Lilium. These are the 24k gold flake version and look just as stunning as they sound. They will be driven by Constellation Inspiration Pre and Mono's with a Request Beast front end.

Room 2 will probably be your only opportunity to listen to a pair of Sonus Faber Extrema Anniversary Loudspeakers. This pair are one of only two that were produced from Franco Serblin's Desk and one of only 30 pairs built. These will be driven by Dan D'Agostino's M Life Integrated Amplifier/Streamer, again a first showing in the U.K.

Times & Details to follow.
Latest confirmation for the show:

UK launch of the new components from Wadia.

321 Decoding Computer
a340 Monoblock Amplifiers
a315 Stereo Amplifier
m330 Media Server

These components will be fed into a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica 2 Loudspeakers.

We are also hoping that the new Wadia 1 series components will be present, but will confirm this at a later date.
(24-Feb-2015, 11:19)Gavin @ Guildford Audio Wrote: Latest confirmation for the show:

UK launch of the new components from Wadia.

321 Decoding Computer
a340 Monoblock Amplifiers
a315 Stereo Amplifier
m330 Media Server

These components will be fed into a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica 2 Loudspeakers.

We are also hoping that the new Wadia 1 series components will be present, but will confirm this at a later date.

Looks like the m330 can join our burgeoning list of Dac-less streamers!  Wink 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK