Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Analog-Forum.de comparison of D250 Pro and D400 versus some other brands
(30-Nov-2016, 20:33)yabaVR Wrote: I would say there were no Devialet Expert experts present at the comparison. One guy discribed the Devialet sounded like pumping the sound objects to the front every time a loud sound was performed in the music.
The first thing they should have done (nobody knows if they did) cut off DPM and Standby-Modus, and all not used Inputs and give the D just 2h of 'warmup' to make it perform better espacially on transients.

It's sad, but I think the D's belong to the most underestimated amps on the market due to not being engaged the right way. I really think the D's are a 'Diva' if not treated right it gets p... off and won't perform like it could.
Or are we rather deaf here at Devialetchat?  Dodgy

gui

What can I expect by turning off DPM and standby-modus? This I haven't tried. Sorry for my ignorance.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Analog-Forum.de comparison of D250 Pro and D400 versus some other brands - by woodstock - 03-Dec-2016, 06:46