Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
Hi fellas,
My system consist of dev200 and sf venere 2.5 and macbook pro -air3-roon( core and server) #tidal# or media center 19 .
Thru the beginning of my audiophile journey I experienced a serious Of big step up in sq each time i upgraded my amp source or speaker.
Cause i started really with a budget system ( very descent though).
I was talking with one audiophile friend once and he told me that the upgrade journey for the eargasming sound is a never ending trip.
I quite agree with him in a sense of finetuning the sound with some kind of tweaks like vibration bases, acoustics, softwares.......
I was really happy with my current system in the first 6 months, now less , and i m planning to upgrade my speakers to a really high end ones now; i m still considering wether to add a companion or go for 220( the limit date of 25 dec for the 2500€ offer really annoying me).
My question for the experienced and experts in this forum:
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND QUALITY every time you listen to it; did you acclimitize to the wonderful sound after some time and try to make it better each time or there s kind off a final destination??
I understand that it s gonna be different for each one, 1000 pro for some, 400 , 800 , 440 pro for others ;myself i don t know??!!!sure with devialet for me.
I auditionned the dev200 with some sabrina ( air 3 jriver flac files)in a very well treated room( acoustically) and i though it was just marvellous in every aspect and i could call it my final destination sound; could i????
Did our ears, brain, acclimitize to the sound and search for a better one to make it smile each time , in that case it s a real never ending journey.........

Sabrina against sf guarnieri : when I auditionned with dev200.

My system: it s an old pic when i just moved : the speakers are better positioned now,3 couchs, curtains are there to warm the sound of the very reflective ceramic floor, still a carpet waiting to be in....
Thks[Image: 0838c79f150d43b7ae8568e778f080dd.jpg][Image: 3c221e78ff98be156da30a47c571a2a1.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by samsoum - 01-Dec-2016, 10:39