Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
440 master standby and companion off ??
Recently received my 440 Pro from the dealer. Noticed yesterday, that the master had 10.0.2 software (400 w) and the companion had 10.0.4 software (430 w) - upgraded both to software 10.0.5.
Before the upgrade when both set in standby mode (short pres on the on/off button on the remote), both dimmed the display - after the upgrade, the master dim the display, but the companion turn the display completely off.
I use the daisy chain (trigger cable) between the units, and has one input active on the companion.

Any solutions to get the dimmed display back on both when in standby mode?

Best wishes; Jens
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Core Infinity, 2 x Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 2 x 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Isolator Pods, AudioQuest WEL Signature Digital RCA-RCA / SimAudio MOON NEO 260D CD Transport, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Isolator Pods, AudioQuest Wild Digital AES/EBU / Rega RP10 w. Aphelion Pickup, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable / Innuos Statement 4TB, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bourdeaux IsoAcoustics Isolator Pods + 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Indigo IsoAcoustics Isolator Pods , TelluriumQ Silver Diamond USB / Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, IsoAcoustics Gaia I Isolator Pods, TelluriumQ Statement Speaker Cable and Jumpers / B&W DB1D, Nordost TYR2 Power Cable, 2 x AudioQuest Wild Dog Analog RCA-RCA / AudioQuest Niagra 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, Nordost Valhalla2 Power Cable, 4 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bourdeaux Isolator Pods  / 3 x Dedicated 16 AMP power line with Furutec FT-SWS NCF Wall socket / Supra Ethernet 8 cables and AQVOX AQ-Switch SE.

Messages In This Thread
440 master standby and companion off ?? - by JensRoland - 06-Dec-2016, 20:37