Poll: Would you benefit from an updated remote control app for the Devialet Expert
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This would significantly improve my enjoyment of the amplifier
54.55%
48 54.55%
This would offer a modest improvement in the enjoyment of my amplifier
23.86%
21 23.86%
This would offer a very small improvement of the enjoyment of my amplifier
11.36%
10 11.36%
This would make zero difference to the enjoyment of my amplifier
10.23%
9 10.23%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you benefit form an updated iPhone / Android Remote App for the Expert range
Everybody's different I guess or has different habits. I'm an active listener which means I sit/lay comfortably on my couch and don't do anything while listening to music through my main system except some occasional browsing or learning/reading about the music/artist I'm listening to (all on my iPad). So for not having to pick up a remote to be able to properly press up or down buttons or look at a screen to see what I'm doing the D remote is ideal as it lays next to me on the couch and I can control the volume without looking or doing anything else but spin the wheel.

Lifestyle? Neh..I wouldn't care if it looked ugly and wasn't as heavy as it is. It's the big wheel and faultless RF wireless (vs IR) that does it.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you benefit form an updated iPhone / Android Remote App for the Expert range - by Antoine - 25-Jan-2017, 01:57