Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Devialet predictions for 2017 (The Devialet Almanac 2017)
It's that time again!  First to say that the 2016 thread was interesting, but generally lacking in accurate predictions.  I am optimistic that someone will do better in 2017!

Also, I thought this year it would be better to try to focus peoples thoughts a little and make the predictions more formalised.

So here is the challenge for 2017, lets have your top three Devialet predictions for the year.  Maybe you can think of more?  OK, fair enough, but list the three most significant predictions that you think will happen, you can then list anything else you desire as a foot note, but we need your top three first.  I shall start:

1.  The new Pro streamer board will prove to be a little disappointing with respect to sound quality, with a debate as to if it sounds better than AIR or not.
2.  The new Pro streamer board will not be 'Roon Ready'.
3.  A Renault road car with a Devialet ADH powered 'in car entertainment system' will be announced.

I was going to predict that British F1 superstar Jolyon Palmer will not win the world championship in his Devialet sponsored F1 car, but that would be silly and arguably cheating, to be honest I do not even know if the F1 Renault will even have Devialet sponsorship in 2017.  (I'll look pretty silly if he does win!)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Devialet predictions for 2017 (The Devialet Almanac 2017) - by Confused - 28-Dec-2016, 15:02