Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best cable speakers money can buy?
(15-Mar-2018, 08:38)thumb5 Wrote:
(14-Mar-2018, 08:25)Pim Wrote:
(14-Mar-2018, 04:14)Axel Wrote: Wouldn’t it be nice if, at some time in the future, our Devialets could be linked by Ethernet. It would be a cheap and effective way of positioning each amp close to each speaker and use very short runs of speaker cable.

Once they are Roon Raat, you could run them as seperate amps. You just don't get the power you would get from a dual mono setup.

Oh, can Roon route individual stereo channels to different RAAT end-points?  That's clever, when they don't have complete control over the hardware.

No, that's not what I meant. I didn't even think of that...Man I can be dopey sometimes... Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cable speakers money can buy? - by Pim - 15-Mar-2018, 08:57