Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(23-Jun-2018, 17:41)Hifi_swlon Wrote: If anyone goes and can be bothered, I have a few questions:

-Has the non-pro been abandoned in terms of firmware development/updates? What happened to the twice yearly firmware updates that were meant to make the EVO platform unique in its ability to constantly evolve and remove obsolescence? If not been abandoned, when’s the next firmware due?

-What’s replacing the current Expert iOS volume control, and when’s it out? Also, please consider keeping and updating the current one, the design is great and just needs updating for current iOS, iPads, and add a few extra controls (like tone, SAM).

-What are the plans for the web based configurator onboard the CI? Will it evolve to replace the current internet configurator, and ultimately remove the need for SD card config? Please share as much detail as you can.

-Any plans to include Phantoms in the RoonReady program after the Experts are certified?

All good questions, but I can't believe you didn't ask when we'll see Roon RAAT ;-)

I am also extremely interested in where they're taking the onboard Devialet Configurator.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by mdconnelly - 23-Jun-2018, 19:00