Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
OK - First to say good work to @Hifi_swlon for being proactive with the list. Shy  Now for some disclosure from myself.... Confused

Last week I asked Alasdair about producing a list which could be sent to Mathieu prior to the event.  Alasdair seamed to think this was a good idea and asked for a list.  Last Sunday I compiled a list based on the questions posted in this thread and emailed as a MSWord document to Alasdair.  Apart from the very newest questions, my list is essentially the same as Hif_swlon's above.  I did fine tune the language very slightly, and changed the order to group CI / Pro questions, then legacy Expert, then Phantom.  The intent is identical though.

Regarding the latest questions, it seams to me that Q11 is more or less the same question as Q1?  The 20% computational power point is interesting, but otherwise the question is the same.  I also think Q13 could be expanded, so in addition, is it technically possible to increase the power of the 220, 440 and 1000?  (all interesting points considering the 130Pro appears to be a 140Pro now)

Obviously we are crossing over each other a little here, but no bad thing, it is all working in the same direction.  I have no idea if Alasdair has forwarded the list I made on Sunday to Mathieu, but for completeness and consistency, I will add the new questions to my list and forward again to Alasdair.

If @thumb5  and myself have hard copies of the list, Alasdair too, we should get somewhere between us, assuming Devialet are prepared to answer anything of course! Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by Confused - 06-Jul-2018, 12:53