Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help please
After I installed Windows 10, the direct Ethernet input stopped working on my 120 (the old one). It was previously working with Windows 7. 

I've tried DevialetAIR 2.1.3 as well as the latest version 3.0.4.  I've verified that my ethernet cable is working, and that my network card is functional. DevialetAir does recognize the 120, and even shows the real-time volume status (-40 db, etc..) changes as I use the remote. Everything seems to be in order, except that there is no sound. My 120 does work correctly with USB.

During this time, there was no physical movement of the Devialet, the Ethernet cable connection, or the PC. The only thing that changed was upgrading to Windows 10. Figuring that it was a Win 10 issue, I did a clean fresh install of Win 7, expecting that would fix the issue. But what surprised me was the same thing is happening on Win 7 now.

Does anyone have any insight? Does DevialetAir need some type of redistribution package to work correctly? Or is there some other setting that I might have missed?

Messages In This Thread
A little help please - by tacobellbiker - 25-Nov-2018, 04:32
RE: A little help please - by Jean-Marie - 25-Nov-2018, 09:42
RE: A little help please - by ogs - 25-Nov-2018, 11:56
RE: A little help please - by Tony - 25-Nov-2018, 16:37
RE: A little help please - by tacobellbiker - 25-Nov-2018, 23:47