Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the WORST
The dial on my remote for my expert 200 doesn't work...it's not the batteries, or the buttons...turning the dial just doesn't do anything. The unit still has almost 2 years left on its 5 year warranty

I called Devialet about three weeks ago and the woman said she'd send a label to return the remote - clearly not exactly the most customer focused organization. A customer focused organization would send a new remote right away and have me send my old one back.

...a week later, nothing. A second call prompted "a we never received your first call."

The third call resulted in 30 minutes of frustration where again a shipping label would have to be sent out. Shipping label link received and the information is for sending the entire expert back - clearly incorrect.

The fourth call another exercise in frustration where they literally have no interest in my opinion of the brand. Oh and the customer service representative hung up on me. 

They have taken no responsibility for the failing of their process. Their call center is in Madagascar and I don't believe these people have been trained to effectively handle issues other than taking orders.

This should be a simple transaction

All I want is to be able to use my system. This has taken too much of my time to rectify something that should be very easy to handle effectively and in a manner that focuses on their consumer
D200, Sonus Faber Olympica I, Linn LP12

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the WORST - by msl - 20-Dec-2018, 19:23