Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
(07-Mar-2019, 15:52)Zappydev Wrote:
(31-Jan-2019, 10:37)Zappydev Wrote: It took them 25 days to deliver my packing boxes to the UK for the CI upgrade. It was supposed to be 4 days. The UPS driver then delivered 2 sets. I wonder how long it will take to do the upgrade. Maybe they will send two Od’A back afterwards - that would be nice.

Credit Where It's Due !!

I have done my share of moaning about Devialet over the years, but on this occasion,  I have to recognise their outstanding performance.

My Od'A arrived at the factory 2 working days after despatch, on 18 February, and I was duly notified that it might take 15 days to turn it around.

On the 10th working day after receipt, I was notified that it was on the way back, and the next day it arrived. UPS seemed to have kicked the box to hell, and left it in a puddle, but inside, the precious cargo was intact.

My Original d'Atelier is, to all intents and purposes, brand new once again - it looks absolutely pristine, as does the remote.

Even better - it shipped with the latest software pre-installed, so I was immediately able to set it up and start using it with Roon RAAT, straight out of the box.

Everything is perfect, no issues, and it is fully recognised and certified by Roon too.

After two and a half years of use, to get essentially a new amplifier with a fresh, 5-year warranty and a specification far above what I originally purchased can only be described as outstanding.

Well done Devialet - this is truly superb service Heart Heart Heart

Indeed! Devialet is one of the best customer service HiFi company in the world!

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 03:54
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by PeppaPig - 10-Mar-2019, 13:51