Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
It's time for a Q2 update.  OK, it is not quite July yet, but I doubt that there will be any significant Devialet developments on a Sunday afternoon.

So what's happened over the last 3 months?  As far as I can recall, not much, have I forgotten anything?

Here is an extract from what I wrote 12 months ago:

Second, we now have the Expert "Core Team" being headed up by Joachim Fritsch, followed by an Expert "Extended Team". Personally, I am very pleased to see Mathieu Pernot in the former and Jaohan Yang in the latter. I have great respect for Mathieu, and I give top marks for bravery to Jaohan, who is to date the only known member of the Devialet team brave enough to post on this forum. Although I think it was only one post, maybe he had his fingers broken by Quentin afterwards and decided not to post again, who knows?

In other news, the CI board software has been creeping along towards stability, and many beta versions have morphed into a proper release. It is not 100% there yet, but at least progress is visible.

So here we are one year later, CI RAAT implementation has a few bugs, and Joachim Fritsch has left Devialet.

I suspect Q3 will be far more interesting.  I am sure Mathieu Pernot will have something interesting to say when he visits OAC and Hidden Systems in the UK in a couple of weeks time
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by Confused - 30-Jun-2019, 11:19