Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure pre out and sub out on 250
(01-Nov-2018, 19:17)Waiski Wrote:
(01-Nov-2018, 17:21)racinggreen Wrote: I have bought a D-Premier two weeks ago and wish to use two subs REL T5 with my Guarneri Loudspeakers, one in front left, one in the back right. I want to connect them by low level connections.

What are the correct settings for it?

Mono pre-out with the subs together or stereo pre-out using the two coax inputs?

I tried to make the configuration using stereo pre-out and connected the subs but there is no sound.

Any ideas what I have to do to bring them to work?

Is there something to to in the configuration mode which is not obvious if you are a newbie?

Greets and thanks in advance

Thomas
Remember to swich the pre out on. Check from your amp if it is on. Should work.

To set the pre out as "ON" by default make sure after you have set up the configurator correctly you do a system reset to factory settings.  (hold down switch in from until system resets before inserting the sim,  then insert sim card with new settings.   Pre out should now stay "ON" as the default setting when you turn on system.  It's been my experience that the system does not "remember" the default settings without first doing the factory reset.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to configure pre out and sub out on 250 - by aftonomos - 01-Nov-2018, 19:32