Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september
(17-Oct-2019, 07:00)Wuchst Wrote: Hello everyone.
I‘m new to this Forum and are planing to buy some of the speakers. At the moment I‘m struggeling to buy the phantom reactor or the phantom premier classic because of the seperatly midrange-speaker. Now I saw this threat and are reconsidering to wait for the new premier.

Especially the software is a mess for me because I don‘t want to use my phone everytime.

Does anyone know if the new premier will support changing a track with a physical remote? Otherwise I‘m think about using a streamimg-Amp to change chanels and volume.
Welcome to the forum.

@HublotTimer has just started his journey and should be able answer the Reactor vs Premier question soon. 

The current remote changes volume only and can "mute" (sort of) by turning the knob very quickly.  "Changing channels" can get complicated with so many possibilities E.g Bluetooth, wifi, Optical, UPnp, Spotify, Tidal, Radio channels etc..  A physical remote which can do all these is not likely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september - by Snoopy8 - 17-Oct-2019, 12:04