Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two remotes and two Expert Pro problem
(12-Jul-2019, 17:50)Laura Wrote: I have had this problem and it's a total pain! So firstly in the configurator make sure that for each amplifier the remote count is set to 1 and no more, otherwise both remotes will pair to both amplifiers. Completely power off both amplifiers, by pulling the power leads out or turning off at the wall. Turn on one amplifier and ensure that the other is left powered off. Place the remote control on top of the amp in the middle at the back where the rear cover meets the main body. turn the volume control until the display lights indicating that it is paired. Now power off at the front panel. Repeat the procedure for the second amplifier and hopefully each of your amps will now be locked to their respective single remotes. Power each back on and see if it works whilst keeping the remotes a good distance from the amps. I had to do this procedure multiple times but eventually they paired correctly. I think the problem is when you have two amps close together, in my case they are about 6 inches apart so it is a challenge to get them paired properly.
Thank you for your explanation. I will try this out.
Interestingly only the remote of the 250 also affects the Expert 140 never the other way around.
I have my amps in the same shelf. I found out the biggest problem is when the remotes are in near distance to the amps. If I put the problematic 250 remote farther away from the Expert 140 then it seems to work.
I think the Expert 140 always repairs with the 250 remote when it is to close.

I try your prcedure if this will lock the remotes to the amps.
I also contacted Devialet with the problem. They forwarded the case to a technican. If I got an answer or found a solution I will report it here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two remotes and two Expert Pro problem - by oelli - 14-Jul-2019, 14:45