Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS2 migration
(10-Nov-2019, 00:26)steve_denney Wrote: Question for anyone with two Phantoms and Dialog and successfully migrated all of these. When Devialet states leave a Dialog until last what does this mean I.e. do you migrate the phantoms and set up these then migrate Dialog and setup this or do the migrations first  for phantoms then Dialog and then do the setup for the Phantoms? Just want to get the right order as I need to keep the Dialog  after upgrade to DOS2. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I created an upgraded pair of Phantoms (BT but no Airplay) first and then added the then upgraded Dialog (AirPlay capable) as another product. However I was only "partly" successful as my Dialog is recognized as an Optical Input device, but not with its AirPlay capability. This might be a firmware/serial number issue though, I have filed a ticket ...

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)

Messages In This Thread
DOS2 migration - by tsmithpam - 09-Nov-2019, 11:50
DOS2 migration - by Jon - 09-Nov-2019, 17:37
DOS2 migration - by tsmithpam - 09-Nov-2019, 18:24
DOS2 migration - by steve_denney - 10-Nov-2019, 00:26
RE: DOS2 migration - by seb - 10-Nov-2019, 04:08