Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacMini –> Audirvana 3.5 –> Sonarworks –> UpnP –> Golds (DOS2) = BLISS!
(14-Jan-2020, 12:30)Pwalder Wrote:
(14-Jan-2020, 12:11)struts Wrote:
(13-Jan-2020, 13:24)Pwalder Wrote: That’s really interesting. I did try just rotating the router by 90 degrees about its vertical axis but there was no difference in the signal strength as recorded by the WiFi bars on my iPad but I’ll also try lying the modem on its side given the info you have found so the signal is directed down (using your LP analogy). Thanks

According to the instructions I linked above, front- (i.e. blinky lights) down is the one to try.
Ah!.....ok. In the last 24 hours I haven’t had any skipping so that’s been great but I haven’t taken the restricted cap of 24/96 off yet. Maybe will try if everything is stable today. 
slightly off topic in an email conversation with Qobuz they told me their current offer to US customers of 14.99 dollars per month for a Studio subscriptions (24/192) will be coming to European customers soon. As a UK based user it’s currently £24.99 so if they go for dollar/Pound equivalence that would be a large saving. Apologies if this is old news.

@Pwalder, That's great news!  My subscription is anchored in the UK as Qobuz isn't offering service here yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MacMini –> Audirvana 3.5 –> Sonarworks –> UpnP –> Golds (DOS2) = BLISS! - by struts - 14-Jan-2020, 12:34