Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summary of Known Devialet Issues
(28-Jul-2020, 22:24)Chrisey22 Wrote: Mine sometimes stops playing with a record or streaming just for a second or two , sort of drops out ! My turntable is plugged in obviously and the innuos streamer is plug in
By USB . I would have thought it was a common problem at least someone must have had it ? Any ideas ?

Since you have it on both analog and digital inputs; this reminds me somewhat of an issue I and others had when the protection circuitry kicks in. Did you check for any stored error codes in the menu of your D? It could tell you what’s going on after it happens.

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Error-code
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
Summary of Known Devialet Issues - by Confused - 11-Jan-2020, 13:29
RE: Summary of current Devialet issues - by Antoine - 29-Jul-2020, 10:24
RE: ATE - by Confused - 17-Sep-2023, 11:10