Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet
So here it is, the thread everyone has been yearning for.

If you want to have a good old moan about Devialet, this is the thread for you.  

In addition, I would say that it is fully acceptable to have a good old moan about pretty much anything here.  For example, maybe you are fed up with all the delusional types who are moaning about Devialet all the time and somehow expect Devialet to improve.  That's fair enough, moan away here. Maybe you are fed up with folk suggesting you are delusional, when actually you are personally quite cynical about everything, fair play, whinge away here to your hearts content.

The weather is terrible here at the moment, and the mornings are very dark, the evenings too.  It terrible, really quite bad.

On the plus side, listening to some music this afternoon on a cold and rainy day, and my little Devialet is sounding just sublime at the moment.  I mean, it is superb, truly exceptional.

The remote app was playing up a bit though, and I'm fed up with scrolling through Spotify, UPnP and so on when I just want to swap from digital to the hissy vinyl input.

Bloody Devialet, they are so useless, and their Twitter feed is nothing but Phantom marketing, and I want to change my configuration a little but the configurator is so buggy I am afraid to touch it.

Devialet, damn them forever, the useless sods.

(Back to some tunes now)  Angel
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet - by Confused - 12-Jan-2020, 16:47