Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-room for reactors :(( any chance to get software upd in nearly future?
Exclamation 
Hi guys. Recently purchased 2 silvers for home use and was happy with them. After that I just imagine how great will sound reactors 600 in my restaurant and bought 4 PIECES OF REACTOR 600, which is not supporting Multi-room. I can connect them only in stereo pair. Total fail  Confused

It was expensive mistake and i can not stop feeling pain  Big Grin

So i want to sell it as used stuff , but still hoping to get firmware update and connect them all . What's your opinion, guys? 

P. S. I'm trying to find "reactor custom" in Berlin, but seems it's not available for individuals and they supplying only to companies. I need 10 speakers for completed setup in restaurant. In my country " Reactor Custom " officially is not represented, so I'm able to purchase it as individual, do self pick up and bring it up to my country in hand baggage (like i do with "unclaimed reactors 600" :/ )

Very need your help guys, any ideas will be highly appreciated! I just dreaming about Devialet setup in my restaurant / cafe. 

Thank you in advance. 

Regards, 
Pavel

Messages In This Thread
Multi-room for reactors :(( any chance to get software upd in nearly future? - by KdsNext - 11-Feb-2020, 03:18