Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sold: Innuos ZENith Special Edition Mk.II
I am selling my ZENith Special Edition Mk.II, which was built and sold as a limited edition run of only 100 units. Mine is #12 of 100.

This music server is among the most user-friendly audio servers available today. It is virtually “plug and play” and is remote controllable by any iPad or Android tablet, PC/Mac, or iPhone/Android phone. It is a Roon Ready device that is also capable of Tidal, Qobuz and Spotify playback. It comes with 2TB of SSD storage although it can also stream files from any NAS providing virtually unlimited capacity.

It has a very low impedance custom power supply designed by Dr. Sean Jacobs and incorporates cascaded linear regulators and the finest Mundorf capacitors. The quality of this power supply is one of key contributing factors to the very engaging and rich sound signature of this server. Comparable PSU’s built to similar specs currently retail for approx. 2k Euros when purchased separately.

I have rated my unit’s condition with 8/10 simply because it is not brand new and has a small scratch on the housing edge (see pictures). In addition, some of the letters for the Ethernet Port labels are missing. (comes from blindly replacing Ethernet Cables with the unit in a rack). In all other functional aspects, it would rate as a perfect 10/10.

The server’s original selling price was 5,600 € and I am asking 2,900 €. I will ship Internationally in the original box. I accept Paypal and Electronic Transfer as payment options. The buyer assumes cost for shipping, duties and payment fees. (if applicable)

I am selling the server only because I have taken the next step-up in Innuos Product Line

Here a review from John Darko (also including a Devialet in the signal chain):

https://darko.audio/2017/10/richer-sound...h-mkii-se/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
Sold: Innuos ZENith Special Edition Mk.II - by baconbrain - 09-Mar-2020, 11:47