Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers.
(29-Jul-2020, 11:18)BoyScout Wrote:
(29-Jul-2020, 09:47)thumb5 Wrote: To avoid that kind of madness, I think we each have to have some kind of criteria for making decisions about what is reasonably likely to affect sound quality.  Personally I prefer to trust science, engineering, and common sense to help me make those decisions.

In short, I'm firmly with @Pim on this one.

Yes, me too, but... David isn´t wrong at all.
Maybe i must try that irrelevant connection followed by a great dissertation, with that description of stage, depth, full of adjectives about the sensations I had with many examples of albums, tracks and labels, of course.
Yes, i can do that... Wink

Everyone has to believe in something.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers. - by Pim - 29-Jul-2020, 11:27