Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(19-Oct-2020, 06:49)Jean-Marie Wrote:
(19-Oct-2020, 04:16)Music or sound Wrote:
(18-Oct-2020, 10:15)Vivialet Wrote: and the next major bug in Sweet Room: as soon as you want to use your subwoofer which includes a highpass for the speakers of course the EQ is not acive anymore.
I understand that the EQ is not used for the pre-out which is good, but it should not stop working for the speakers. So currently you can use 4 bands and only if you don't want to use a sub. Not bad for 18 month of development...why do they not involve some users as beta testers ? All is secret and then they release such a buggy stuff. Maybe we should find another name for it, something like random room...

Update: it is not deactivated if you activate the pre-out but if you use a highpass for the speakers.

Thanks for that info, I am using the digital crossover function (low pass for pre out and high pass for the amp section) so I don't have to waste my time with Sweet Room

A workaround could be to use one of the filters to implement such a high pass directly in Sweet Room. 

Although at a second thought, since I believe sweet room online uses notch filters and not shelves filters, it could be a bit tricky to achieve.

Jean-Marie

Also the cross-over function allows time delays for time alignment which Sweet Room doesn't

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by Music or sound - 21-Oct-2020, 02:04