Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Phantom Gold stereo pair + another bluetooth speaker
(11-Sep-2021, 20:38)cicirrigi Wrote: Thank you all for replying.
 I've tried only one phantom as suggested and sounds very good. I have tried the other one as well same thing. So the phantoms are good.I've noticed that if the phantoms are not configured as a stereo pair the sound is great and the volume can go higher. I've played same songs with the speakers configured as stereo pair and with them separate, casting the music via airplay. With them separate there is a noticeable difference in bass and volume... as soon as I link them as a stereo pair the bass is not that powerful and the max volume is not the same.
So I've found a way to improve the sound but I don't know if that with them separate the sound is still stereo also I need to pay attention to set the same volume for each speaker.
Can anyone who has 2 speakers test and confirm this? Casting music via airplay with the speakers configured as a stereo pair and then with them configured as individual speakers.
Cheers Heart
It does depend on how you listen to music.  If you are looking for loud and lots of bass, then a single one may do or set them as a 2 monos .  However, you are looking for the sound stage and details, then a properly set up stereo pair is the way to go.  As long as you like the Phantoms, that is all that counts...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Phantom Gold stereo pair + another bluetooth speaker - by Snoopy8 - 12-Sep-2021, 04:31