Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated pics of Phantom Rig
Hey folks. I finally got around to taking good pics of the Phantom Reactor 900 (Phantom II 98dB) rig with closeups of the separate components. I enjoy learning about your systems, so thought I'd share. I've found this setup brings out excellent fidelity from the Phantoms. Much better than unboxing them and simply plugging them in. Goes without saying speaker placement is important.

For those interested, I moved last autumn into a new home. I was able to finally retrieve my belongings that had been in storage since the onset of the pandemic. That included some audio-related gear. It was good to finally put everything together for the final setup. Some of the components are modest, but as a whole it all works. The power conditioners were pieces I already had and couldn't justify spending $$ on upgrading them. I put those funds towards the newer components. This was the first AV setup I assembled by ordering most everything online from Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, USA. I live in Canada. Has been an enjoyable trip. I'm old school and for years had local audio dealers with physical locations where I could visit and chat, see things in person, get advice etc.

If I can answer any questions feel free to ask. Cheers. Enjoy the music.

[Image: SzOLXEq.jpg]

[Image: i2EU1qm.jpg]

[Image: qOGCkea.jpg]

[Image: z5IRESv.jpg]

[Image: UF6Fr6W.jpg]

[Image: dWp1qeR.jpg]

[Image: jXNuILo.jpg]

[Image: 9yM4BW8.jpg]

[Image: ZB1yPBg.jpg]
2 Channel Power / Signal Path: APC H15 → Mistral Audio W-3900 → Custom Roon Server → Silent Angel Bonn N8 → Silent Angel Forester F1 → miniDSP SHD Studio → Mutec MC-3+ USB → Devialet Phantom I 108dB

Headphone iFi Audio iDSD Signature → Grado GS1000i

Messages In This Thread
Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 05-Feb-2022, 22:34
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by ragwo - 06-Feb-2022, 09:51
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 06-Feb-2022, 13:01
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by ragwo - 07-Feb-2022, 16:20
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 08-Feb-2022, 15:41
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by AdamEOS - 26-Feb-2022, 09:43
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 27-Feb-2022, 02:31
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by AdamEOS - 28-Feb-2022, 06:37